Logan Campbell almost went broke training for the 2008 Beijing Olympics and still finished short of what he was looking to achieve.
He was $120,000 in the hole and wanted another $200,000 to train for the London 2012 Olympics.
So he decided to open a brothel. From reading this article I learned a lot about the Olympics, New Zealand, brothels and prostitution in general.
1. New Zealand has an excellent welfare system.
2. Thanks to the welfare system, prostitutes aren't desperate for money as much as they are willful sex workers.
3. Brothels are a high class thing in New Zealand as a result.
4. The New Zealand Olympic Committee doesn't want to be linked with prostitution unless it pays for all their travel, training and dues expenses.
5. Logan Campbell sold the brothel after making PLENTY enough money to train.
6. Logan Campbell seems uncomfortable talking about running the brothel. Clearly, he is either a very aware individual or is tired of all the negative publicity.
7. Logan Campbell's mom had no problem with her son's choice of business after meeting some of his...employees.