Sarah Burge is from the UK and has a reputation for being a 'Human Barbie.' Blond hair. Boobs. Whole thing.
So of course she's gonna start sculpting her daughter, Polly, in her own image, right?
Kinda. Mostly it's a bunch of EXPENSIVE pageants in the US (one with an entry fee around $1,000 alone) and pole dancing lessons.
Let's weigh the pros and cons of Sarah's treatment of her daughter, Polly, before we judge though.
1. She spares no expense to help her daughter participate in pageant contests and pays for tutoring on the road as well.
2. Polly has endless support to participate in pageants.
3. Polly is successful and is, therefore, building her self-confidence.
1. Polly is learning to determine her attractiveness and value based on makeup, clothes, performance and a judge's panel.
2. Polly has already been given botox in her forehead to stay her sweating during competition.
3. Sarah Burge is ass-over-teakettle bat**** insane.
The argument is intriguing both ways. But Anderson Cooper had Sarah on to see what she had to say for herself.
To his credit Anderson later admitted that he felt Sarah wasn't taking the interview seriously and may have been using it as further sensationalism.
Whatever it was, that chick nuts. And I'm worried for that little girl being unprepared for a completely different world than the one she's being presented.